Tell us what you think about our site...

Apply for it

Benefits and Council Tax

Council Tax and Housing Benefit - online calculator (including Making a Claim)
Council Tax - Single Person Discount (review only)

Business and Licensing

Club Premises Certificate
Cooling Tower Notification
Environmental Permit - Industrial Pollution Control
Food Premises Approval
Food Premises Registration
Gambling Licence
Market Stall Licence
Persons Authorised to Sell Alcohol
Premises Licence
Scrap Metal Dealer Registration
Sex Establishment Licence
Skin Piercing Licensing
Street Trading Licence
Taxi Licensing
Temporary Event Notice

Community and Living

Apply for community grant
House to House collection Licence
Register a birth/death/marriage/civil partnership
Street Collection Licence

Council and Democracy

Freedom of Information request
Register to vote
Apply for postal vote
Apply for proxy vote

Environment and Planning

Building regulations application
Building site inspection
Pet Shop Licence
Planning permission
Planning policy and projects consultations
Postal address
Riding Establishment Licence
Zoo Licence


Apply for housing
Disabled facilities grant
Home repair assistance
Houses in Multiple Occupation Licence
Housing Benefit - online calculator (including Making a Claim)

Jobs and Careers

Apply for a job

Leisure and Culture

Camp Site Licence
Caravan Site Licence
Temporary Event Notice

Transport and Streets

Bus pass
Driving Licence (DVLA)
Tax Disc (DVLA)
Parking - Application for Parking Regulation Dispensation
Parking - Challenge a Parking Penalty Charge Notice
Parking - Residents Parking Zone Application Form
Parking - Season Ticket Application Form