Revenues & Benefits Service:
Management, Performance and Points of Interest
What do we do?
The Revenues and Benefits Service at North Hertfordshire District Council is responsible for the following functions:
- Administration and collection of Council Tax
- Administration and collection of Business Rates
- Administration and payment of Housing and Council Tax Benefit
- Detection and prevention of Benefit Fraud
- Recovery of all income to the Council
- Central Cash collection
If you have any enquiries relating to the Revenues & Benefits Service, please contact us.