Information on health related topics and sources of emotional support.
Information on general health advice and information including First Aid.
- Department of Health
- Health Protection Agency (part of Public Health England)
- Public Health England
- Red Cross First Aid Tips
- St John Ambulance
- World Health Organisation
Information and advice on Pandemic Flu.
- Department of Health: Pandemic Flu - UK Influenza Preparedness Strategy 2011
- Health Protection Agency: Pandemic Influenza
- Health & Safety Executive: Pandemic Influenza page & Workplace Guidance
- Cabinet Office: Pandemic Flu
Sources of advice on emotional support.
Cruse Bereavement Care is a charity founded in 1959 which exists to promote the well-being of bereaved people.
The Child Bereavement Trust is a charity that provides support and information to bereaved children and families.
Disaster Action is a charity, founded in 1991 by survivors and bereaved people from UK and overseas disasters.