Tell us what you think about our site...

Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships

In 2008 the eight registration districts in Hertfordshire merged to form a single district covering the whole county. This means that any birth, death or stillbirth occurring in Hertfordshire can be registered at any office. Notices of marriage and civil partnership for couples residing in Hertfordshire can also be given at any office in the county. The service is administered by Hertfordshire County Council.

Contact the Registration Service

You can find more information and contact the Registration Service through Hertfordshire County Council's website:

Hertfordshire Registration Service