Tell us what you think about our site...

Application form for non-material amendment following a grant of planning permission

It is possible to apply to make non-material amendments to existing planning permissions under s.96A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.  Following a grant of planning permission, it may be necessary to make small amendments to the permission, for example changing a finish or moving a door or window.  

Application forms and guidance notes can be accessed via Planning Portal.

The fees are:

a)  if the application is a householder application


(b)  in any other case