The Intalink Partnership is a collaboration between local authorities and bus and train operators in Hertfordshire. By pooling resources and ideas, Intalink is achieving:
- Better customer information on bus and rail services in Hertfordshire
- Better awareness of journey opportunities available by using passenger transport
- Co-ordination between service providers
- An integrated bus and rail network
- Higher standards of information and service provision
Trains run regularly from Letchworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Ashwell and Royston. For further information as well as live departure and arrival times, visit National Rail.
Letchworth Garden City station is approximately a five minute walk from the council offices. Local buses and taxis are available from outside the station.
North Hertfordshire is well served by many local bus routes. Visit Intalink for details of operators, services, times and routes, including where to catch the bus.
You can also plan your journey at Traveline.
There are seven taxi ranks in North Hertfordshire. View details on location of Taxi Ranks.