Tell us what you think about our site...

Online Licence and Permit Applications

The EU Services Directive aims to break down barriers to cross border trade in services between countries within the European Union and to make it easier for people to obtain licences, permits and other authorisations. The Directive only applies to specific licences and permissions (marked * below) but the Council intends to progressively make other licences available for on-line application. Eugo Logo

More information about the EU Services Directive is available from the EUGO Portal.

Animal licensing

Pet Shop Licence
Riding Establishment Licence *
Zoo Licence *

Camping, caravan and houses in multiple occupation licensing

Camp Site Licence *
Caravan Site Licence *
Houses in Multiple Occupation Licence *

Entertainment licences

Club Premises Certificate *
Gambling Act 2005
Persons Authorised to Sell Alcohol *
Premises Licence *
Sex Establishment Licence
Temporary Event Notice *

Environment and waste

Environmental Permit - Industrial Pollution Control *
Scrap Metal Dealer Registration

Other authorisations, permits, licences and registrations

Cooling Tower Notification *
Food Premises Approval *
Food Premises Registration *
House to House collection *
Market Stall Licence *
Skin Piercing Licensing *
Street Collection *
Street Trading
Taxi Licensing