Government support and guidance
Government advice and support can be found on GOV.UK:
- Support for businesses disrupted by COVID-19
- Find financial support for your business
- Guidelines on working safely during coronavirus
Regional support and guidance
General coronavirus advice and help for business is available on:
- Hertfordshire LEP: Better Business for All (BBfA) COVID-19 advice and support provides help for businesses to become COVID-secure and resume trading safely, plus NHS Test and Trace guidance
- Hertfordshire Growth Hub have set up a dedicated Covid 19 Business Resource Page
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB): advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed
- British Chambers of Commerce: Preparing for and responding to Coronavirus
- Hertfordshire Opportunities Portal (HOP) can help answer skills and employment-related queries
Hertfordshire Growth Hub
As the central point of access for business support in Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire Growth Hub is on hand to help businesses access the advice and guidance they need to minimise the impact of COVID-19.
Hertfordshire Growth Hub’s dedicated COVID-19 Business Resource Page contains the latest news, resources and support all in one place, from Government updates to looking after your employees wellbeing.
The Growth Hub’s team of advisers can be contacted on 01707 398168 or by email: email@example.com