Current Contract notifications can be found on the linked pages below. Please register on these pages – as you may also be able to see contracts in the wider locality.
Where to find contracting opportunities
The Council may advertise in the following publications/places:
- European contracts are advised through Tenders Electronic Daily (TED)
- on the Supply Hertfordshire Portal
- the Government Contracts Finder website
- public notices in the local press (eg if selling land/ property) or potentially Trade Journals relating to the commodity being tendered.
Who do we buy from?
We will encourage supplies from:
- Local businesses as well as major companies
- SMEs and micro businesses
- Voluntary sector organisations
- Other public sector organisations
We will also:
- consider small businesses who want to deliver large projects, and bigger companies who want to provide small products
- encourage our partners to use local businesses and suppliers for their needs
- use central government Contracts or frameworks - particularly for items which are widely used across the Council
A list of contracts currently held by North Hertfordshire District Council can be found on the Contracts Register page.