Potential sources of funding are available beyond grants provided by North Herts Council.
You can contact us at email@example.com for further advice.
Hertfordshire County Councillors' locality budgets
Each councillor gets £10,000 a year to spend on local projects that promote the social, economic or environmental wellbeing of their local area. Grants can be given for anything, as long as it is legal and does not go against a county council policy.
Councillors can give for projects including, but not exclusive to:
- non-profit community events
- crime prevention
Visit the Herts County Council website for more information.
Other funding sources
- North Herts Centre for Voluntary Service hosts a Grant Finder search engine, which matches projects to funders whose policies are most likely to fit the project. Contact Anne Taylor Tel: 01462 689403 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can sign up to the IDOX newsletter which will send you weekly updates of available funding sources
- Grants Online have a free monthly newsletter detailing current funding opportunities. There is no need to subscribe and pay, simply click the link, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Subscribe to our newsletter'
- The GrantsHub website has a grant finder and other useful information to help you find and apply for grants.