With the MyAccount self-service portal you can view account information personalised to you, including Council Tax.
Once you have registered and linked your Council Tax account, you will be able to:
- view a summary of your Council Tax account
- see payments due and payments made
- make a secure payment or set-up a direct debit
- check any benefits or discounts
To use the MyAccount portal you first need to register for an account (if you don't have one already):
If you already have an account, just click Login and follow the instructions.
Once registered and logged in, you will see the 'Manage Council Tax' tab.
Registering to manage your Council Tax online is simple and only takes a few minutes - you’ll just need your 8-digit Council Tax account reference number to hand. This is shown on your most recent bill.
Read the frequently asked questions guidance (below) for further information on MyAccount.
Sign up for E-Billing
You can go paperless and receive your Council Tax bills by email.
Having your bill emailed to you:
- lets you manage your account faster and more easily
- reduces clutter and waste around your home
- reduces the number of paper bills being sent out across the district
- improves security, as personal information doesn’t need to be printed or posted – it's sent straight to you.
You will need your Council Tax account reference number to complete your application. This is shown on your most recent bill.