Skip to Microsoft chatbot

Complaining about a Councillor

If you wish to complain about an NHDC Councillor, complaints must be about Councillor conduct that has occurred while the Councillor was in office and must be about one or more named Councillors of the following wards:

Ashwell Parish Council Graveley Lilley Sandon
Barkway Hinxworth Offley St. Ippolyts
Barley Holwell Pirton St. Paul's Walden
Bygrave Ickleford Preston Therfield
Caldecote & Newnham Kimpton Reed Weston
Cockernhoe King's Walden Royston Town Council Wymondley
Codicote Knebworth Rushden & Wallington  

How to complain about a Councillor

You can make a complaint by:

Completing our Making a Complaint Against a Councillor Form

Writing to: Council Offices, Gernon Road, Letchworth Garden City SG6 3JF

Or by email:

Details of how the complaint will be handled are set out in the Complaints Handling Procedure which can be found below.

PDF icon Complaints Handling Procedure410.69 KB