Updated: 1 July 2021
The following grant schemes have closed:
- Restart Grants
- Additional Restrictions Grants
- Additional Restrictions Grant - Hospitality Venues
- National Restrictions Support Grant and Closed Business Lockdown Payment (for 5 January to 15 February)
- Tier 4 – Local Restrictions Support Grant (for 19 December to 4 January)
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (for 5 November to 2 December only)
- Christmas Support Payment for Wet-Led Pubs
Government support programmes (including help for business ratepayers, statutory sick pay, business liquidity loans, loan support for larger firms and with HMRC):
- GOV.UK: Financial support for businesses during coronavirus
- GOV.UK: Find financial support for your business
- GOV.UK: Business Support
If you're self-employed or a member of a partnership and your business has been adversely affected by coronavirus, you can apply for a Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grant.
Businesses in the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors will not have to pay business rates for the 2020 to 2021 tax year.
Direct debit payments are being stopped for those businesses that have received their annual bill and will now not have to pay any business rates because of the Expanded Retail Discount Scheme.
We will send revised bills to reflect the fact that no payments are due to those businesses affected by this as soon as possible.