Pest Control

We do not provide a pest control service. Responsibility for dealing with a pest problem lies with the owner of the property or the land where the pest problem is occurring.

If you are a property owner and have a pest problem, you will need to engage a private pest control contractor. We do not provide recommendations about pest control contractors, but the Council’s contractor for grounds maintenance services, John O’Conner Grounds Maintenance, also provides pest control services and can be contacted on 01462 436694.

If you are renting a property with pest control problems, you should in the first instance contact your landlord and ask that action be taken. If the problem is not resolved and you believe there is a public health issue, please report the issue to the Council.