Street Cafe Licensing

A licence is required to use a portion of a public street, road or place, for the sale of food and drink and for the placing of tables, chairs and other furniture outside a restaurant or cafe, for patrons to use while consuming food and drink.

This is the responsibility of Hertfordshire Highways.

Telephone: 0300 123 4047