Skip to main content

Household Support Fund

As part of the nationwide efforts to recover following the pandemic, Hertfordshire have been provided with some funding from the government's Household Support Fund (HSF). This funding will be used to help people this winter with things like the cost of food and energy.

Find out more about the Household Support Fund here.