Two car parks open every day, one by the outdoor pool and one adjacent to the bowling greens
- 10 minutes walk from town centre
- Disabled access
- Local nature reserve
- Play Areas – junior and senior
- Skateboard facility
- Outdoor swimming pool with cafeteria
- Picnic area
- Two bowling greens
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area (to book, please email email@example.com with your requirements)
- Tennis courts – senior and junior (no booking required)
Norton Common is a large attractive local nature reserve. Its facilities cater for young and old alike, whether to enjoy family activities centred around the play areas, picnic area or walking along the open areas and the woodlands. This leaflet gives details of the diverse range of wildlife within the common.
This reserve has been awarded a Green Flag. The Green Flag award scheme is the benchmark national standard for parks and green spaces in the UK.