A large attractive enclosed park surrounded by mature trees, Avenue Park was originally opened in the 1950s. Its leisure facilities cater for all ages, whether to enjoy family activities centred around the play area or Splash Pad, or organised sport such as football, cricket or bowls.
- Play area (for younger and older children)
- Cricket pitch
- Football pitch
- Bowling green
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area (to book, please email email@example.com with your requirements)
- Youth shelter
- Splash Pad (open May to September).
All sport pitches need to be pre-booked through John O'Conner tel. 08000 286136
- 10 minute walk from Baldock town centre.
- Disabled access
- Limited on-site car parking
For more information on Baldock’s cricket and bowls clubs: