Skip to main content

Report a problem

Use the links below to tell us about a problem:

Report a different problem

You can report other problems using the form below, including:

  • street cleaning
  • grass cutting
  • overgrown vegetation
  • air pollution
  • pest control
  • public toilets

If you register on MyAccount you can track your cases and also manage your Council Tax account online.