Skip to main content

Foreign Pensions: Proof of Life and Residence

If you receive a pension from a foreign country, we can provide verification to confirm your life and residence in the UK.

Book an appointment

Use this form to book an appointment with us to provide verification to confirm your life and residence in the UK:

Please allow up to a week to try to get these booked in. There will be a limited amount of appointments each week, but we will try to find a suitable time and date during our office hours.

You must bring with you to your appointment original documentation (copies will not be accepted) in order for us to verify your identity and address.

We require one type of documentation from a) to verify your identity and one type of documentation from b) to verify your address.

  • a) Photographic I.D. - current valid passport, travel document,  photo card driving license
  • b) Proof of address - current Council Tax Bill or any recent utility bill (no more than 3 months old), Bank statement/Building Society statement – these documents must contain your name and address


We do not currently charge for this service. However, you are invited to make a voluntary donation towards the Chairman’s Charity. The suggested voluntary donation is £10.00, or more at your discretion. 

Settled status

Do you need to prepare for Brexit? You may need to apply for settled status if you are an EU or Swiss national.

Your personal data

In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), any personal data that we capture during this process will only be stored for a period of 12 months from the date of your appointment. After this period your details will be destroyed.