Information about the fees and charges applicable to Housing and Public Protection services can be found in the document below.
- Assistive Technology Services - including Herts Careline
- Housing and Housing-Related Services
- Environmental Protection
- Food Safety
- Public Health
- Animal Welfare - including stray dog charges
- Licensing - including animal licensing, Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005, hackney carriage and private hire (taxis), street trading, and others
- Enforcement and Compliance Charges - including fly-tipping, dog fouling, littering, and others
- Provision of Documentation Charges
- Park Homes Fees Policy
- EU Services Directive and Licence Fees
Fees and charges are an important part of the Council's finances. The income generated helps to reduce the overall burden on local taxpayers and assists the Council in continuing to provide important local services at a cost that is reasonable.