The weather’s starting to get better (fingers crossed!) so get ready to get wet at one of four splash parks in North Herts – all will reopen on Saturday, 30 April.
North Herts splash parks are located at:
- Baldock’s Avenue Park
- Hitchin’s Bancroft Recreation Ground
- Royston’s Priory Memorial Gardens
- Letchworth’s Howard Park – also has a paddling pool.
All splash parks will be open every day, from 10am to 6pm, until Sunday 11 September.
Andrew Mills, Greenspace Service Manager, said: “It’s great that we are able to reopen the splash parks over the May bank holiday weekend this year. With Covid restrictions having been in place for the last few years, we hope residents and visitors will get the full enjoyment from our parks this summer – let’s hope the sun comes out!”
If you’re wondering when our outdoor pools will open:
- Letchworth Outdoor Pool – due to reopen 28 May, with an extended closing date of 30 September.
- Hitchin Swimming Centre – also due to reopen 28 May, until 11 September.
More information: Splash parks and outdoor pools
Get the latest news by email
You can subscribe to get news and service updates by email. It's free, you can choose which topics you’re interested in and you can unsubscribe at any time.