Skip to main content

Request a call back from a Benefits officer

If you would like to speak to someone in our Benefits team, you can ask us to give you a phone call back. All you need to do is complete the request form:

This information will allow us to help you more fully.

We can help you with questions you may have about:

  • when you will receive your benefit payment
  • what happens to your benefit if someone moves in or out of your property
  • amending or cancelling your claim
  • requesting a claim form
  • whether you qualify for Council Tax Reduction
  • receiving a Discretionary Housing Payment