Skip to main content

Supported housing

If you need support to live on your own, supported housing might be suitable for you. 

Supported housing schemes can offer support in many situations, for example if you are living with mental illness or learning disabilities, if you are fleeing domestic abuse or if you are elderly and need extra support to live independently. 

For more information or an assessment of your needs, contact Hertfordshire County Council.