Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plans for Ashwell and Pirton
We are consulting on draft Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plans (CAAMPs) for Ashwell and Pirton.
Each draft CAAMP sets out:
- the background information about the legislative and policy context for designating conservation areas
- a description of the history of each settlement
- the proposed revisions to the conservation area boundaries
- the assessment of significance for the conservation areas
- the potential opportunities for enhancement
- proposals for the management of the conservation area
The draft CAAMPs include proposals to amend the conservation area boundaries in both villages.
Two drop-in sessions will be held at the beginning of the consultation period where you can talk to our consultants about the proposals. The details are below:
- Pirton: Wednesday 13 July 2022 between 3pm – 7pm at Pirton Village Hall, High Street, Pirton SG5 3PS
- Ashwell: Wednesday 20 July 2022 between 3.30pm – 7.30pm at Ashwell Village Hall, West End, Ashwell SG7 5PJ
The consultation period for both draft CAAMPs will run between 9am on Thursday 7 July and 5pm on Monday 12 September 2022.