We regularly hold consultations on a variety of issues that you can get involved in and have your say on. Giving us your views allows us to understand what residents want.
Details of current consultations are available on this page. If there is nothing listed below it means that we are not holding any consultations at the moment.
|Churchgate Shopping Centre regeneration||We want to hear what your priorities are for the future of the Churchgate area.||5 February 2023|
|Proposed new Conservation Area at Chesfield Park||Proposal to designate a new conservation area and a draft Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan (CAAMP) for Chesfield Park.||20 February 2023|
|Business ratepayer consultation||The Council's budget will be considered and agreed for the 2023/24 year on 23 February 2023||21 February 2023|
|Community safety survey||Tell us what you think about community safety in North Herts and what our priorities should be.||23 February 2023|
Our consultation strategy has more information about when we are required to carry out consultations and the methods we use.
- North Hertfordshire electoral review - closed 9 January 2023
- Review of Parliamentary constituencies - closed 5 December 2022
- Proposed Developer Contributions SPD - closed 16 November 2022
- Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan - closed 14 November 2022
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme - closed 30 October 2022
- Waste and recycling collections - closed 22 August 2022