Premises Licence

A licence is required by any premises that provide entertainment and/or alcohol and/or late night refreshment. This will include mobile food traders operating in the evening after 11pm. A single premises licence will now cover all the licensable activities that businesses wish to undertake.

Further information about a premises license and a club premises certificate is available from GOV.UK.

Applications for new premises licences and club premises certificates

Application forms for new premises licenses and club premises certificates can be obtained by contacting

Please ensure that sufficient postage is used for applications that are posted, as this may delay or even invalidate your application.