A public inquiry is being held after the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities called-in a planning application for a:
- Proposed solar farm measuring 88 hectares with associated battery storage containers, transformers stations, storage buildings, fencing etc including means of access.
The inquiry opened on Tuesday 12 September 2023 and closed on Friday 22 September 2023.
The Inspector will now consider the application and make his recommendation to the Secretary of State, who will then consider the Inspector’s report and issue a decision.
The supporting documents below will remain on the website until after this decision is made.
Planning application details
- Application by: AGR 4 Solar Limited
- Location: land north and east of Great Wymondley
- Planning Application Reference: 21/03380/FP
- Planning Inspectorate Reference: APP/X1925/V/23/3323321
Planning Documents (CD1 - CD12)
Planning Drawings (CD13 - CD28)
Other Supporting Documents (CD29 - CD34)
Determination Documents (CD35 - CD37)
AGR Planning Witness Core Documents (CD38 - CD65)
Landscape Core Documents (CD66 - CD86)
AGR Flood Risk and Drainage Witness Core Documents (CD87 - CD89)
AGR Cultural Heritage and Archaeology Witness Core Documents (CD90 - CD108)
AGR Ecology Witness Core Documents (CD109 - CD110)
AGR Transportation Witness Core Documents (CD111 - CD117)
Relevant Appeal / Legal Decisions (CD118 - CD127)
AGR Agricultural Witness Core Documents (CD128 - CD134)
North Hertfordshire District Council Documents (CD135 - CD138)
Additional Core Documents (CD139 - CD154)
Applicant's Proofs of Evidence (CD155 - CD171)
Council's Proof of Evidence (CD172 - CD174)
Rule 6 Party Documents - Joint Objectors Group (CD175 - CD196)
In this section
Solar Farm Public Inquiry